WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

alias here

Add Reply
New Poll

HIGH COUNCIL
Neph
 Posted: Oct 27 2015, 08:12 PM

Group: Production

The High Council was formed ages ago, dating back to before even the formation of the United States. However, back when, the High Council was quite different and has changed forms many times since. Before it became the democratic piece it is today, it once had been a monarchy with a Queen or King as its head. Today the Head of Council has replaced that. After the fall of the monarchy it soon just became an council of a few elders of ranging species. One of the first few species to get involved was the Magi, Shifters, Vampires with a good portion of the council being prodominantly Magi. Eventually though, the council began to grow and hand to take a new form again. So on and so forth. By the time it reached the United States, it finally had grown into the democratic beginnings it really needed. Today it stands as an ongoing symbol of hope and ambition for the supernatural community.

Position openings can be found here,
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at atf, caution and shine.