Neph doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
AGE: No Information
SPECIES: No Information
GROUP: No Information
OCCUPATION: No Information
MARITAL: No Information
BIOGRAPHY: No Information
THE STORY: No Information
QUOTE: No Information
ALIAS: No Information
Joined: 30-October 13
Last Seen: Jun 8 2016, 09:05 PM
Local Time: Jun 25 2018, 11:48 AM
27 posts (0 per day)
( 1.68% of total forum posts )
Oct 27 2015, 08:12 PM
The High Council was formed ages ago, dating back to before even the formation of the United States. However, back when, the High Council was quite different and has changed forms many times since. Before it became the democratic piece it is today, it once had been a monarchy with a Queen or King as its head. Today the Head of Council has replaced that. After the fall of the monarchy it soon just became an council of a few elders of ranging species. One of the first few species to get involved was the Magi, Shifters, Vampires with a good portion of the council being prodominantly Magi. Eventually though, the council began to grow and hand to take a new form again. So on and so forth. By the time it reached the United States, it finally had grown into the democratic beginnings it really needed. Today it stands as an ongoing symbol of hope and ambition for the supernatural community.
Position openings can be found here
Oct 27 2015, 08:11 PM
The Council of Elders acts as the overruling government for the vampires. This particular council is located in the United States as is separate from any affairs of the original branch located in the Europe. There job is to vote on laws that may effect the vampire community as a whole from the vampires safety to blood regulations. They dictate what goes and what does not. Typically the council is chosen on basis of democratic vote and only leaders of a city can be voted in from around the United States.
Position openings are found here
Oct 27 2015, 08:07 PM
Applies to non supernatural beings only for the most part, supernaturals who either turn on their own or hide themselves only join this group. They are a crazy group of people also known as "Holy Warriors" who believe that the world should be rid of supernatural beings. Its a very secretive organization that has very dedicated members. There has never been word much of ex Holy Warrior. So it is highly assumed that those that betray die before they can even squawk.
Oct 27 2015, 08:07 PM
Founded in the early 80's, the rebellion has acted as a safe haven for the oppressed supernatural community. They take in all walks of life as long as they follow the basic rules of conduct enforced by the group. The Rebellion seeks peace, equal rights, freedom from oppression, and the ability to one day be able to walk along side their human counter parts without worry. The only way to get into the group is to be invited by someone or to just have the right contacts.
Applies to all non and supernatural beings. Rebellion people are those that take up bucking against the grain of oppression for supernatural kind,. They want nothing more than for people to on both sides to be able to get along and for the supernatural not to hide. They also are against experimentation of any kind of humans or supernaturals. They believe in equal rights of all and will fight for what they want against all odds.
Contact the leader to have your name added to the list. Currently this group is open to anyone willing to join. You MUST rp out a scene of the process on how they joined the group for plotting sake.
1) The group MUST stay secret at all times! Use your best judgement when inviting others into the fold. If you do bring someone in, make sure the current leader knows or the next of kin to the leader knows.
2) Weapons are to be put away or stuck in one of the bunker lockers. Fighting with weapons at the Hideout is strictly forbidden unless under extreme circumstances.
3) Have a buddy! Everyone who is a part of the team MUST have a buddy to check in with! If you don't have a buddy see the Leader for assigning!
4) Speak your mind, if you got something to say, say it! Especially if it concerns the well being of you or the team as a whole. We can't read your minds so don't try and assume we do.
5) When going out into civilian life please for the love of all things sacred check in at least once in a while to show your alive. A dead supernatural is a useless supernatural. And for those who are not supernatural your safety is just as important to so please check in!
NOTE: Leader can and possibly will change these rules as seen fit so pay attention people!
LEADER: Cyrus Nightlock
SECOND:: Jaiden Hawthorne