WELCOME BACK, Guest ( )
alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

also, if you go on for too long, this will scroll and that's pretty legit tbh

alias here
you talk about yourself here. the things on top are for you to link to your characters' profiles, and i guess choose your favorite face claim for the big images!

alias here

Add Reply
New Poll

The Black Parade, San Fransiso: Plot 1
MIDNIGHT
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 12:19 AM

Administrator
Group: Production

SYNOPSIS
SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2013

As the months are starting to cool down, the trouble is only just starting to heat up. Its been a week to the day (Friday, September 13th) since there's been a strong batch of murders. Fingers are pointing in all directions. Supernaturals are being blamed for deaths of humans all over San Fransisco, while the supernaturals themselves in return are getting riled up in murders against their own calling the humans as haters and specieists because they believe their kind are being picked off because of the human deaths. Question is, who is right? Some are even pointing fingers at the elusive Rebellion led by Cyrus Nightlock, but are they really the ones to blame in all of this? Could this be some cult like the Sanctum behind it? Perhaps...or could it be the government trying to hide a greater conspiracy? P.C.I.S. has been sent in to investigate this, however, so far there have been no good leads. It may very well be up to everyone's efforts to figure out this puzzling dilemma.

ACTIVITY

Your character has come to know of these murders in some way. Your task for this plot is:
    o Make a thread describing how your character found out about these murders whether it be through first and experience or reading it through the newspaper. Remember to plot with others on these in some way even if you have to start sneaking in the topic of the murders.

o Plan what you want your character to do in trying to solve the mystery or even whether they do or not. Participation in this is voluntary. We will be picking leading characters to help lead this plot along. If you are interested please contact the staff. You MUST be dedicated in helping to push the plot, but be willing to have patience and not plot ahead of the group. This is going to be a team project.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by missy at atf, caution and shine.